6-9 pm Saturday, June 8th
The cost is $8 for adults, $6 for kids and free for Stuhr Museum Members
For more information call (308) 385-5316
Saddle up for an evening of ropin’, cookin’ and country fun during “Cowboy Night,” Friday, June 8th, at Stuhr Museum. The event runs from 6-9 p.m.at the 1890s Clearly Farm complex.
“Cowboy Night” is an evening full of authentic cowboy flavor and country fun. The event includes food cooked over an open campfire, s’ mores, old fashioned games, roping, wood branding and more that makes one beautiful summer evening event.
Scheduled events include:
· Roping games and wood branding in the barn
· Games on the farmhouse lawn including graces, stilt walking, and more
· "Meet A Horse" in the horse pen
· Live Music
· S’more making over ·an open fire
· Corn cooking over an open fire
· Specialty cowboy food available throughout the night
Admission is $8 for adults and $6 for children, with those 5 and under admitted free for this special evening activity. Stuhr Museum and Hastings Museum members are also admitted free. For more information, call the museum at (308) 385-5316 or log onto www.stuhrmuseum.org.
Cowboy Night 2019 1
Cowboy Night 2019 2
Cowboy Night 2019 3
Cowboy Night 2019 4
Cowboy Night 2019 5
Cowboy Night 2019 6