10 am - 5 pm Saturday, September 15
Noon - 5 pm Sunday, September 16
Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for children and free for Stuhr Museum members
For more information call (308) 385-5316
Help ring in the fall with one of Stuhr Museum's most popular events, the Harvest Festival Fair, Saturday and Sunday September 15 & 16.
The Harvest Festival Fair combines the 1898 Agricultural Fair with the Harvest Festival into one event packed with history, activity and fun. From the exhibits and games of an 1890’s fair to the cooking demonstrations common around the harvest to the dozens of special events and activities, you will not want to miss this event.
Events run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and from Noon – 5 p.m. on Sunday. Events include:
● An agricultural fair in Railroad Town including food, artwork exhibits, a modest midway, fun photo opportunities, apple peeling, a fortune teller and more.
● Fall themed games and pumpkin decorating in the field next to the Glade Roller Mill (Saturday only, pumpkins first come first serve).
● Baking activities in the Log Cabin Settlement (Saturday only) and harvest baking demonstrations in the Stolley, Fonda or Milisen Houses in Railroad Town
● Specialty food in the Silver Dollar Cafe including the famous Raspberry Shrub.
● Exhibits in the Stuhr Building
Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for children and free for Stuhr Museum members. For more information log onto www.stuhrmuseum.org, call (308) 385-5316 or find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Harvest Fair 2018 1
Harvest Fair 2018 2
Harvest Fair 2018 3
Harvest Fair 2018 4
Harvest Fair 2018 5
Harvest Fair 2018 6
Harvest Fair 2018 7
Harvest Fair 2018 8